Your Three Words | Then I Cried.


I walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower. I had put the baby to bed because my darling husband had fallen asleep at 7:30.

I had to keep reminding myself that this dog has had a very rough life. Don't kill her. Don't kill her. I  breathed into a paper bag. Looking at my husband sleeping like an angel in the same room where this awfulness occurred. Don't kill him. Don't kill him. I wanted to take the beautiful pair of chewed up shoes and beat him awake with it. They were beautiful weren't they? And let me just add......she did the same thing to the matching pair.

No amount of wine will fix that......but it did help.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Oh no! I can so relate to this. It was not a dog but rather a slip and off went the heel. hugs mama!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts