Total Random-ness.

This past weekend we took a trip to Williamsburg, VA with Anth's grandparents and Aunt. We had such a fun time and our little nugget earned a total angel award for being strapped in a stroller, car seat or high chair practically the whole time.  If she would have let me I would have smothered her in a million kisses. We all know how that would have turned out. Here are a few cell phone pics, I will be back with some better pictures as soon as I feel like I haven't been hit by a bus. A Monster energy drink is that is keeping me awake for a much needed date night tonight with the husband!

Cuddling with her Trigger on the ride down.

Cheeeeeeese!

Took an hour nap in her stroller. Thank you baby Jesus.

Then woke up to polish off her corn dog!

"Ooooooh"

Getting a little tired of her car seat!

We normally wouldn't have allowed this at such a nice restaurant, but she was wearing thin.
 We like to pick and chose our battles with the diablo.

Last day.

 She is screaming "SALE!" We were outlet shopping. Such a champ!



Bye Bye Williamsburg! 


Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts