Birthday Recap {finally!}

Well, it's all over. All of the anticipation, excitement (and sadness) of our little nugget's 1st birthday is all done! And it was a total success. In our usual party throwing fashion, we timed everything horribly, I wasn't even dressed when guests started arriving, Anth's mom, grandma and sister were all putting food out while I was putting the final touches on Quinn's 1st year video. My mom had spent the night to help me out all day and she cleaned our entire house like a mad woman. God bless her. I don't know what I would have done without her. At the end of the day, the grass didn't get cut, our doors were never painted white, all of the little things I thought I had to have didn't matter. She was surrounded by everyone who loves and adores her and it was one of the best days we have had as a family. There is just something about having everyone you care about in one room that makes you feel so happy. (cue the tear)

Quinn didn't cooperate in the napping department being that she had taken a 20 minute nap that morning and then we ended up having to put her down at around 5:30 and had to wake her up to cut her cake and open her presents! Poor thing. She was such a trooper though. It's still unreal to think that we are parents to a one year old. She is so darn cute these days, we just can't get enough of her. Life is pretty good.

Here are some of the hundreds of pictures we took!




My other baby.











We had to wake her up to cut the cake!
Cue the "How dare you wake me up for this" face.


Love.








 The aftermath...







Photobucket

Comments

  1. Wow looks like so much fun. I love the decorations. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts