Happy First Birthday Quinn Taylor!

Today, our little nugget turns one year old. One.Year.Old. I cannot put into words how I am both excited, and so, so sad at the same time. The funny part is, when you are pregnant, you get all sorts of people giving you all kinds of different words of wisdom like "It goes by so fast", "She'll be walking before you know it" and in all reality, you kind of just want to punch them in the face.

But to say that this past year went by quickly would be an understatement. I remember coming home from the hospital getting zero sleep and thinking it was going to last forever. Now we have a walking, talking (kind of), feisty little girl with a mind of her own. We are so proud and bursting with pride for this little girl that we almost can't imagine what life was like before her. (I am sure it included lots of sleeping in and couch sitting and tv watching.) She makes us laugh every single day. Not a day goes by without a million kisses and hugs. Life is just better. Watching Anthony with her every day makes me so happy I can't even explain. I am so unbelievably grateful for the father that he is. I look at Quinn and think that she is so lucky to have a father like him and how they will grow to be closer than words. My little family is my reason for waking up every morning and thanking God that we are all blessed, happy and more importantly healthy.

So, Happy Birthday Quinn. We love you with every fiber of our being. You are the biggest blessing in our lives and watching you grow into the little nugget that you are has been the ultimate reward.












We love you Quinny!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts